What do I need to do?
- COMMIT! GET EXCITED! Register!
Once you register, we will set you up with a team leader. Your team leader will be your go-to person with any and all questions about the challenge and about food. You will be required to submit a journal entry with your daily food intake, activities, and rest which will automatically post to your team page on our site. You will not be able to edit the form once you submit it, so make sure you put everything in there! Included on the journal entry is a star rating. How well did you do that day? See the key below:
1 – “Wamp, wamp. I’ll do better tomorrow.”
2 – “Needs improvement.”
3 – “Good, can do better.”
4 – “Super clean! Rx!”
5 – “Super Rx! Whole30 approved.”
- Participate in the weekly challenges!
- Although not required, post comments on your teammates’ posts! Maybe set up a field trip to grocery shop together, cook together, swap recipes or even food (just make sure to return the mason jar or Pyrex back). Do what you can to keep yourself and each other excited about this to make it a positive experience.
- Optional; take a “before” photo.
- Attend our Iron Chef style potluck at the end of the challenge! Awards will be handed out for: most improved, most consistent, most inventive recipe, best overall team. More details to follow regarding the “Iron Chef” concept.